The Orenco AdvanTex AX-Max system allows your community in Cornelius to enjoy easy monitoring and maintenance.
If your community in Cornelius, North Carolina is looking for a wastewater treatment solution that provides enhancements and alternatives to the traditional gravity wastewater systems, the Orenco AdvanTex AX-Max system is had numerous advantages. At Southern Water and Soil, we have over 30 years of experience in designing, installing and maintaining septic systems, and we are equipped to assist you if you have determined the Orenco system meets your needs.
There are numerous advantages to the Orenco AdvanTex AX-Max wastewater treatment system, including:
- Great for small to mid-size communities that may not have a full-time operational staff
- Provides energy savings and easy maintenance for wastewater treatment
- Has proven and reliable packed-bed media filter technology
- Designs meet strict re-use standards or nutrient limits
- Option for deferred costs until flow and revenue are generated due to its modular design
- Designed for surface discharge, dust control, and other reuse applications
- Fully plumbed and can be installed above or below ground
- Handles flows up to 1 MGD (million gallons divided)
- Ideal for residential and commercial applications
Additionally, the Orenco AdvanTex AX-Max system features telemetry controls and advanced nutrient disinfection and removal options, so your community can enjoy easy monitoring and maintenance.
At Southern Water and Soil, we know the advantages this modular system can offer your community in Cornelius. If you have questions about the advantages of this system or would like to work with us, please contact us today. Our highly trained team has over 30 years of combined experience, and we always work to exceed customer expectations.
Orenco AdvanTex AX-Max in Lutz, FL
Orenco AdvanTex AX-Max in Odessa, FL
Orenco AdvanTex AX-Max in Land O’ Lakes, FL
Orenco AdvanTex AX-Max in Mooresville, NC
Orenco AdvanTex AX-Max in Tampa, FL
Orenco AdvanTex AX-Max in Davidson, NC